Boberg XR45-S "Shorty" (In Production) (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How many XR45's were made.....so far?

How many XR45's were made to date? I saw the video from Bond Arms about the Bond Bullpup and no word on the continuation of the XR45.

Started by S2324

40 May 13, 2017
Reply by Luke Gardner

Xr45 issues

Hello everyone. I recently purchased the xr45. I took it to the range for the first time the other day. I had a problem while I was there.…

Started by Damir

5 Apr 24, 2017

Failure to feed

I have an XR9 that is brand new. Low serial number. A set of three.  I have decided to use it as my EDC. I tried firing it to begin break-i…

Started by alternety

0 Mar 30, 2017

Takedown Lever Comes Out

After a very long time I finally got my XR45-S Onxy to the range.  No failures to fire, to eject or to feed, but I only managed a couple do…

Started by TimH

27 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Mark Dante

A Boberg bonanza up on Gunbroker

Currently three Shorts, a Long, and a 45.

Started by Brian Hunt

9 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Jamie

XR45 Finishes: Two-Tone, Onyx, Platinum... Stainless Steel?

Acquired this recently. As you can see in the picture, the body is the slightly matte Platinum we are used to. However, the slide looks to…

Started by Brian Hunt

1 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Mark Dante

Identifying a Gen2 Shorty?

Does anyone know how I can tell whether an XR45 is a Gen2 pistol? And how is a Gen2 better than a Gen1? Thanks, Mollie

Started by Mollie

14 Jan 10, 2017
Reply by mur.cap

XR45 Magazines

Hey guys. I've got a bit of a sad story to share and would like to see if anyone has any 45 mags for sale. I went to a range day last mon…

Started by Dean P

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Dean P

Broken Lower Link Pin

The lower link pin (part #49) appears to have sheared off, unfortunately I can't load a pic of it. Along with this the small lower link spr…

Started by Rodney Mann

11 Aug 25, 2016

An option for loading your XR45 Magazine . . .

I will say loading the XR45 magazine is not as simple and effortless as the XR9.   The cartridges twist up or down and the 6th one can be q…

Started by Kevin Dearth

4 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Brian Hunt

RSS

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service