Boberg XR45-S "Shorty" (In Production) (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any XR45's for sale?

I know XR45's are hard to come by these days, but does anyone know where I can get one?

Started by Nate Swails

95 Apr 24
Reply by Mark Dante

Xr45 issues

Hello everyone. I recently purchased the xr45. I took it to the range for the first time the other day. I had a problem while I was there.…

Started by Damir

5 Apr 24
Reply by michael quinn

Failure to feed

I have an XR9 that is brand new. Low serial number. A set of three.  I have decided to use it as my EDC. I tried firing it to begin break-i…

Started by alternety

0 Mar 30

Takedown Lever Comes Out

After a very long time I finally got my XR45-S Onxy to the range.  No failures to fire, to eject or to feed, but I only managed a couple do…

Started by TimH

27 Mar 30
Reply by Mark Dante

Boberg XR45-S parts

Anyone have any idea where spare parts for the Boberg guns can be found.  I picked up a Boberg XR45-s but the former owner bent up the reco…

Started by Donald Webster

5 Mar 30
Reply by TimH

A Boberg bonanza up on Gunbroker

Currently three Shorts, a Long, and a 45.

Started by Brian Hunt

9 Mar 3
Reply by Jamie

XR45 Finishes: Two-Tone, Onyx, Platinum... Stainless Steel?

Acquired this recently. As you can see in the picture, the body is the slightly matte Platinum we are used to. However, the slide looks to…

Started by Brian Hunt

1 Mar 2
Reply by Mark Dante

Identifying a Gen2 Shorty?

Does anyone know how I can tell whether an XR45 is a Gen2 pistol? And how is a Gen2 better than a Gen1? Thanks, Mollie

Started by Mollie

14 Jan 10
Reply by mur.cap

XR45 Magazines

Hey guys. I've got a bit of a sad story to share and would like to see if anyone has any 45 mags for sale. I went to a range day last mon…

Started by Dean P

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Dean P

lps all purpouse anti-seize...ALTERNATIVE

well i have well over 1000 rounds through a pistol that was treated entirely with frog lube. i am not a big frog lube advocate, never lik…

Started by Mark Dante

3 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Mark Dante

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service