Boberg XR45-S "Shorty" (In Production) (102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What were the final production numbers under the Bobrg name?

As an owner I am particularly interested in the XR9-S but curious overall as to other models.

Started by JohnnyOhio

0 Mar 26, 2016

Who Recv'd their XR45 and what #?

Hi all, I'm just trying to get a handle on who's received their XR45S yet and where we stand. What kind and what # did you get?  Did any of…

Started by Larry

149 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Mollie

Removing the hammer pivot pin

I need to remove my XR-45 hammer pivot pin. Does anybody know for sure if I drive it from left to right, right to left, or if it does not m…

Started by Major Johnson

6 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Artosa

HELP - NEED 45 Trigger Spring

Finally got this beautiful piece running right, 500 with no failures. Broke trigger spring at range today. Have spares for 9, but no .45. A…

Started by Jake Rodriguez

6 Feb 22, 2016
Reply by Mollie

important announcement

Bond Arms, Inc. is excited to announce it has purchased the assets and product lines of Boberg Arms Corporation located in St. Paul, Minnes…

Started by Mark Dante

93 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Bruce

What has broken and how can it be fixed?

Something broke in my XR9-S today.  The trigger pull is now very light and the hammer does not fall.  If I push on the hammer as i pull the…

Started by Pat Carver

4 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Brian Hunt

What kind of training have you had and what do you recommend to new and experienced shooters?

My firearms education is typical of people of my age (60+), NRA hunters safety, shooting and hunting.  I was not in the Service nor was I a…

Started by Artosa

16 Jan 31, 2016
Reply by Pat Carver

Complete assembly/disassembly manual?

Arne commented (link below) that one of the gunsmiths at Boberg Arms was writing a manual for complete assembly/disassembly. Does anyone on…

Started by Mollie

0 Jan 29, 2016

XR45-S Range Report

I received my XR45-S Platinum last week (from Bud's Gun Shop).  On Saturday, I put 150 rds of American Eagle 230gr FMJ through it, with one…

Started by Mollie

0 Jan 27, 2016

Craft sticks as spacers in the XR45

There seems to be more interest in the use of craft sticks as spacers with "shorter than ball" ammo and I wanted to throw my two-cents out…

Started by Artosa

2 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by Artosa

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service