Boberg XR9-S "Shorty" (In Production) (323)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bond Arms Bullpup at Show Show 2016

Gents, Here is a link from the Shot Show of 2016. It has Bond Arms showing the Boberg. I like the wood grips. https://www.youtube.com/wat

Started by S2324

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Ed

New XR9-S Owner

Hello, My wife just picked up my first Boberg.  It is an XR9-S two tone model. I am concerned that now that Bond Arms has purchased Boberg…

Started by Stephen Johnson

3 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by mur.cap

First 100 round through XR9-S

I shoot the first 100rds through my new two tone XR9-S without a single issue. The pistol shoots great and felt recoil seems less than my o…

Started by James D

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by James D

Buying a used Boberg, Arne?

I just purchased a Boberg XR9-S from someone who bought it new 2 years ago, claims to have fired it 14 times, the internals look great, so…

Started by Justin Pittman

4 Sep 4, 2015
Reply by Justin Pittman

Reliability Doubts

I have 3 Bobergs, one platinum S was for my wife's BDay tomorrow. (she's a well seasoned shooter, NRA instructor and has spent plenty of ti…

Started by ndcarry

25 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by John M Mikkelsen

"Recoil Presents: Concealment" Review Article

Take a look at the cover of "Recoil Presents: Concealment" magazine: http://www.zinio.com/magazine/RECOIL-Presents:-Concealment/pr-50104981

Started by Ed

2 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Mark Dante

Trigger Reset

I was able to handle a XR9-S and have a question about the trigger reset.  After making sure the gun was unloaded and had no magazine in I…

Started by Stephen Speck

6 May 19, 2015
Reply by Stephen Speck

XR9 - S with a external safety

I realize that with the 9lb. long double action trigger pull most think that is all that is needed in terms of safety.  However, there are…

Started by Stephen Speck

0 May 9, 2015

Gumball's Range Time

Hi, I'm Brian, but on the web, I'm often known as Gumball. I've had my XR9s for less than a month, and have only had a chance to get to the…

Started by Brian Hunt

0 May 2, 2015

Casualty at my range this morning

At my range today putting a few rounds through my XR9S and as I fire, I hear a weird noise. I drop the mag, eject the round, and check the…

Started by Brian Hunt

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by Bruce

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

genji posted discussions
Jul 24

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service