Care & Cleaning (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Factory Gun Cleaning/Lube Video

Hi Arne, You are busier than a one-armed coat hanger, but here's a request for you. I'm new to guns in general and just fired my XR9-S for…

Started by Wil N. Stevenson

6 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Gen

best way to remove overtravel?

I was getting ready to glue a piece of material inside the trigger guard to reduce the trigger overtravel.  Is there any reason this is a b…

Started by John Pettlon

7 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by mur.cap

10-8 Performance Armorer Tool

Several times on this forum, I have seen questions on how to clear a jammed Boberg pistol following a FTF or FTE. One tool that I found use…

Started by Ed

8 May 15, 2014
Reply by mur.cap

Frack!!!! How Do You Clear This Jam?

I was doing so well at the range today until this bugaboo showed up as I was doing some chrono work.  Any advice on clearing this before I…

Started by Bruce

16 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by BretShooter

Better than Moly

Turned out that both of my containers of molybdenum disulphide have carbon (graphite) in them. It is not recommended (multiple sources) to…

Started by alternety

27 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by mur.cap

Lead Smith Direct Phone Number...

hi folks...   sadly i have been finding it very difficult to get time to spend on the forums. because of that there have been inquiries/t…

Started by Mark Dante

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by mur.cap

Arne, Different grease for shorty

The current recommendations (I believe) are for a graphite/Moly grease for specific areas of the Shorty. I have talked about the improved p…

Started by alternety

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by alternety

Grease instead of oil on slide rails?

It seems to me that this gun is one that needs to be kept oiled, not heavily, but regularly, to keep it working well.  Anyone else feel tha…

Started by Harry Truman

25 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by mur.cap

Super Lube

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have read several posts but can't seem to find an answer to my question. BTW, I recently completed the online…

Started by Daniel

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by mur.cap

finish on platinum edition

Would like to know if the finish on platinum edition can be cleaned using a product called  dunk-it by cylinder&slide. Does anyone know…

Started by simeon gourousis

13 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Arne Boberg

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 24
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L