Care & Cleaning (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lead Smith Direct Phone Number...

hi folks...   sadly i have been finding it very difficult to get time to spend on the forums. because of that there have been inquiries/t…

Started by Mark Dante

1 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by mur.cap

Arne, Different grease for shorty

The current recommendations (I believe) are for a graphite/Moly grease for specific areas of the Shorty. I have talked about the improved p…

Started by alternety

1 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by alternety

Grease instead of oil on slide rails?

It seems to me that this gun is one that needs to be kept oiled, not heavily, but regularly, to keep it working well.  Anyone else feel tha…

Started by Harry Truman

25 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by mur.cap

Super Lube

Hi, I'm new to the forum and have read several posts but can't seem to find an answer to my question. BTW, I recently completed the online…

Started by Daniel

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by mur.cap

finish on platinum edition

Would like to know if the finish on platinum edition can be cleaned using a product called  dunk-it by cylinder&slide. Does anyone know…

Started by simeon gourousis

13 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Arne Boberg

Cleaning products that will harm the finish on the XR9S

Has anyone had an experience with a cleaning product that was rough on the finish of the XR9S? Something that accelerated the wear of the f…

Started by Christopher Jerold Rogers

6 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Christopher Jerold Rogers

complete take apart

I'm looking for a complete reverse assembly video. Mostly looking for the proper order in which to remove all parts. Has any one done a ful…

Started by bbrkc

8 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by bbrkc

Ultrasonic Cleaning

Are there any parts of the gun that can not or should not be cleaned and lubed by ultrasound?

Started by Frank Rossi

6 May 6, 2012
Reply by Frank Rossi

Scheduled Maintenance?

Boberg Arms Corp. has a BIG problem:  They make guns that are too fun to shoot.  Those that are waiting for their turn are in for a treat. …

Started by Brokedoc

0 Apr 24, 2012

Boberg Arms Dis-Assembly / Re-Assembly Video

Started by Forum Admin

4 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by Brokedoc

RSS

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service