Christopher Jerold Rogers's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I would not mind the ten pound peak at all. I am already using the ten pound spring…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied Sep 7, 2012 to Short Stroke Trigger Charts and Video

51 Jan 20, 2013
Reply by Kayaker

"Thanks for letting us know. Any idea when the disassembly directions will be out? "

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied Jul 1, 2012 to Cleaning products that will harm the finish on the XR9S

6 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Christopher Jerold Rogers

"Ha Ha, I'm not a big fan of gold on pistols. I'm going to see if fastenall has anyth…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied Jun 23, 2012 to Raven Vanguard2 Trigger holster

22 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by sharp

"That sounds like some interesting stuff. But to be honest I'd rather spend the $8.00…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied Jun 21, 2012 to Raven Vanguard2 Trigger holster

22 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by sharp

"Any ideas when the blackened stainless grip screws will be available. Every time I'm…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied Jun 19, 2012 to Raven Vanguard2 Trigger holster

22 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by sharp

"Is there any certain way I should be applying the antiseize to the barrel and unlock…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied May 10, 2012 to Preventing Slide Lockup & Ammo Jams: Owner's Manual Cleaning & Lube Instructions

55 Feb 3
Reply by Luke Gardner

"Is there any certain way I should be applying the antiseize to the barrel and unlock…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied May 10, 2012 to Preventing Slide Lockup & Ammo Jams: Owner's Manual Cleaning & Lube Instructions

55 Feb 3
Reply by Luke Gardner

"I checked the thread. I didn't see any suggestions for an ultrasonic cleaner solutio…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied May 6, 2012 to Ultrasonic Cleaning

6 May 6, 2012
Reply by Frank Rossi

"What would you use for cleaning solution?"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied May 6, 2012 to Ultrasonic Cleaning

6 May 6, 2012
Reply by Frank Rossi

"Me too...... Send me one. Ha ha, just kidding. I am ready to see those 4.2 inch barr…"

Christopher Jerold Rogers replied May 4, 2012 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6
Reply by George Kudryashov

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
1 minute ago
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Sunday
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Sunday