Eric Eberhard's Discussions (147)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Loktite (green) and soft hammer or a rubber head punch (sick I have one) -- all bett…"

Eric Eberhard replied Feb 4, 2016 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6
Reply by George Kudryashov

"You could do a lot worse sticking with the PMC Bronze -- one could argue that in man…"

Eric Eberhard replied Dec 5, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"NO Arne!?  He did not stay on with Bond?"

Eric Eberhard replied Dec 4, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"I think 147 is a bad idea in a Shorty -- think of the design.  With the bullet havin…"

Eric Eberhard replied Dec 4, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"That is odd.  Mine is one of the old hand made ones and may not represent the usual.…"

1010 Jun 6

"Hard to argue with -- more data is good.  My point is that there is plenty of good a…"

1010 Jun 6

"Just a snarky opinion -- why keep trying all this stuff.  There are a few FMJ rounds…"

Eric Eberhard replied Dec 3, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"That response was barely relevant :-)  "

Eric Eberhard replied Sep 6, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

" "

Eric Eberhard replied Sep 4, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"Opinion -- you need to fire 100 rounds at least to make a decision.  One mag is almo…"

Eric Eberhard replied Sep 4, 2015 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
5 hours ago
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Sunday
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18