Brokedoc's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark, I have had similar experiences with a target ammo from Federal. I have to doub…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 23, 2013 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6
Reply by George Kudryashov

"Thanks for the feedback. Can you be as specific as possible about the Federal Range…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 23, 2013 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"I have recently taken great pains to go thru this thread to update the master post.…"

1010 Jun 6

"Having grown up in Texas, I have seen my share of armadillos as roadkill and I thoug…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 18, 2013 to Consolidated List of Popular Cleaning/Lube Products

145 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Major Johnson

"Alternety: The way I read their promo stuff is that the various versions are just di…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 11, 2013 to Consolidated List of Popular Cleaning/Lube Products

145 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Major Johnson

"Alternety, I think I found you a buckyball lube. http://www.apnano.com/wp-content/up…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 10, 2013 to Consolidated List of Popular Cleaning/Lube Products

145 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Major Johnson

"Gorgeous legs but this is a doctored ad. BMW really used tag line in 2008 and someon…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 9, 2013 to Ad for a Used Aston Martin

4 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by mur.cap

"OK.  List is updated as far as the posts in this discussion.  I'm sure other ammo ha…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 7, 2013 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"Practicing how to clear jams is always a good idea.  I have several separated rounds…"

Brokedoc replied Jul 7, 2013 to Consolidated List of Boberg Compatible 9mm Ammunition

1010 Jun 6

"I think this current thread is alreading brimming with too much info and adding more…"

1010 Jun 6

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 24
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18