Luke Gardner's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (438) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe it was the push to get the 45 out the door that ultimately undid Boberg Ar…"

Luke Gardner replied on Monday to Any XR45's for sale?

95 on Monday
Reply by Mark Dante

"My LREs seem to be at least partially magazine related. I.e.: no LREs at all with so…"

Luke Gardner replied Apr 5 to Bond XR9-L

22 Apr 6
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Ditto John Neska on his kudos for all your advance work on the Bobergs. "

Luke Gardner replied Apr 3 to Bond XR9-L

22 Apr 6
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Vern:  Here's hoping you'll put them to the test soon and report back to us on the v…"

Luke Gardner replied Apr 3 to Bond XR9-L

22 Apr 6
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Just a thought. Maybe the original owner purchased two 45s (one Two-tone and one Ony…"

Luke Gardner replied Mar 30 to Question about my XR45-S

8 Apr 3
Reply by Mark Dante

"A NIB 45-S just sold on GB last Sunday for $1199. Auction must have been up less tha…"

Luke Gardner replied Mar 8 to Any XR45's for sale?

95 on Monday
Reply by Mark Dante

"Well, for what it's worth, I'd be in to get a new insert block for my .45. She shoot…"

Luke Gardner replied Feb 23 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

70 Feb 24
Reply by bbrkc

"mrtee: I don't want to speak for him, but I do think I remember Mark writing somewhe…"

Luke Gardner replied Feb 22 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

70 Feb 24
Reply by bbrkc

"Heh.... I wouldn't DARE touch THAT particular pistol mechanically at this point. She…"

Luke Gardner replied Feb 22 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

70 Feb 24
Reply by bbrkc

"Hi Keith:  Not precisely sure what you mean by "any chance of a before and after ske…"

70 Feb 24
Reply by bbrkc

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service