Luke Gardner's Discussions (435)

Discussions Replied To (433) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been in touch with them and they've provided me with an RMA to return my L to t…"

Luke Gardner replied Mar 4 to XR9-L Broken Unlock Block

4 Mar 4
Reply by Mollie

"Thanks again. I had thought Bond was using the Anderson Arms coating on their guns.…"

Luke Gardner replied Jan 20 to lps all purpouse anti-seize...ALTERNATIVE

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"Major: Thanks for your quick reply. I now see that I used "paste" rather than "gel"…"

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"This is an antique thread. But I'll give it a crack anyway. Mark, I have just ordere…"

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"Vern: Thanks for coming back and letting us know your experience with Robar AND the…"

Luke Gardner replied Nov 18, 2017 to Bond XR9-L

25 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by John s neska

"mkeBob: Ugggghhh. Sorry to be the one to break the bad news. Arne is no longer at Bo…"

Luke Gardner replied Jun 28, 2017 to "New" owner of low serial number XR9-L

5 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by David Goiffon

""... after scary UPS screwup that just eventually “went away”without further UPS exp…"

Luke Gardner replied Jun 9, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Ugggh... because that's what I purchased yesterday. "

Luke Gardner replied Jun 9, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"GONRA:  I found this site that at least outwardly appears to be legit based on the p…"

Luke Gardner replied Jun 8, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"GONRA is confusing me. Query 1: Is the Bullpup 9 a true Bond Bullpup or is it the hy…"

Luke Gardner replied Jun 7, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service