Major Johnson's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"Bob, We are in complete agreement. My issue with the back strap is to solve the trig…"

Major Johnson replied Apr 4 to Bond XR9-L

25 7 minutes ago
Reply by John s neska

"Just out of curiosity, Bob, what aspects of the 45 do you think need re-design. If I…"

Major Johnson replied Apr 3 to Bond XR9-L

25 7 minutes ago
Reply by John s neska

"Vern, I'm interested in this project. I sent you a friend request. Let's discuss."

Major Johnson replied Mar 18 to Hand Grips

11 Jul 7
Reply by Vern

"Mark, I think I speak for many of us when I say your warnings are well considered an…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 23 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Mark, So for those of us with the .45, is there any way to perform the correct modif…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 23 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"If I owned THAT particular pistol, I would feel the same way. My Boberg however is m…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 22 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"I think he means before and after modification of the extractor. Has anyone perform…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 22 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"I can see the issue on the fixed extractor, and I can GUESS on how to bevel the entr…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 20 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"I think the "Bondberg" name is a keeper! It's official."

Major Johnson replied Feb 7 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3
Reply by Bob Cohee

"I can second Mark's enthusiasm here. I accidentally performed the same test. I am a…"

Major Johnson replied Oct 14, 2016 to lps all purpouse anti-seize...ALTERNATIVE

3 Oct 14, 2016
Reply by Mark Dante

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
7 minutes ago
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Sunday
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L