I know XR45's are hard to come by these days, but does anyone know where I can get one?

Views: 2944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BTW...

i have a standard XR45 barrel as well as a xr45 long barrel for sale.

VERY few spare or "extra" .45 barrels wer made for the XRs and according to Bond, no more will be manufactured by them.

I might be interested in the standard barrel. How much you asking?
Mark. I'm interested in the longer 45 barrel

hi nate.

the standard barrel is $400.00 includes shipping and insurance.

Nate Swails said:

I might be interested in the standard barrel. How much you asking?

the long .45 barrel is SPF. i will let you know if there is no response from the buyer.

Major Johnson said:

MJ... i believe the .45 XR long barrel is available. have not heard from the first interested party.

Mark Dante said:

the long .45 barrel is SPF. i will let you know if there is no response from the buyer.

Major Johnson said:

Mark, Sorry for the delay. I am sending you a PM.

Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass on the barrel.

4.2 inch is sold

Mark Dante said:

MJ... i believe the .45 XR long barrel is available. have not heard from the first interested party.

Mark Dante said:

Major Johnson said:

I believe it was the push to get the 45 out the door that ultimately undid Boberg Arms. It just wasn't ready for market and needed at least another 6 to 12 months testing and refinement to get it ready for release. Between the 45 and a few incredibly lazy and incompetent reviewers of the XR9, the damage was done. Sad mostly because Arne's creation is (IMO) one of the greatest recent innovations in firearm tech history.

michael quinn said:

I bought a XR45 and it arrived with nothing but issues back mid 2015. As this is still going on with mine, I figured I would start posting.  I have had zero luck with Boberg fixing this - when the company was sold to Bond - they had it for 6 mo (I called every week) and they did nothing but send it back saying we are not working on these now - contact us in a couple year.  This SUCKS!.  Nobody wants to take ownership of this and I feel like a hot potato that nobody wants to support.

michael... what is your XR45 doing?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service