I know XR45's are hard to come by these days, but does anyone know where I can get one?

Views: 2940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nate: I paid $1,400.00. I'm sorry but I'm not going to be willing to wait till August if I decide to sell it before Bond goes live with production again, which (I understand) has already been delayed by six - nine months as it is. Please understand, nothing personal, but I believe demand is likely high enough that I could sell at my cost - if not substantially more - without having to clear the hurdle of a buyer's paperwork issues. As bad as my state's gun laws are, yours are far worse. I do feel for you.

No worries, I totally understand. I'm sure you could get at least what you paid for it, if not much more with how sought-after these pistols are. I can't wait to transfer out of this state & its stupid gun laws!
Luke interested in a trade? I have a rohrbaugh 380 stealth...
Hi Mickey: no interest.

Mickey carroll said:

One on gb right now. Buy it for 850. Damn it sucks to be broke. Won't be there long

Mickey carroll said:

It was a steal for a xr45 s. Two tone model from a guy with no rating. However it looked nice

I didn't want to say anything before the deal was done, but it was me. I got that one. Sorry all!

Brian

Was it in shootable condition?

Brian Hunt said:

Mickey carroll said:

One on gb right now. Buy it for 850. Damn it sucks to be broke. Won't be there long

Mickey carroll said:

It was a steal for a xr45 s. Two tone model from a guy with no rating. However it looked nice

I didn't want to say anything before the deal was done, but it was me. I got that one. Sorry all!

Brian

Just picked it up today, it looks very nice. Only problem I can see without actually shooting it is the mags won't drop freely. I think that was an early design flaw on the 45s. I'll be taking it to the range probably in a week or two as I'm broke after buying it. Now I need an Onyx one.

Brian

I have the same problem with mine which is in the "0040's." Arne offered to take it back but said he may have to swap out the frame if he couldn't mill it out right. I chose to keep it. Probably a mistake in retrospect. Shoots well enough, but when I do have hiccups with it, I'm nearly certain it's a magazine issue triggering it. Also, the 45s seem to be even more heat and fouling sensitive than the 9mm versions do, but maybe I'm imagining that.

Brian Hunt said:

Just picked it up today, it looks very nice. Only problem I can see without actually shooting it is the mags won't drop freely. I think that was an early design flaw on the 45s. I'll be taking it to the range probably in a week or two as I'm broke after buying it. Now I need an Onyx one.

Brian

This one is in the 220's

Glad someone here got it....damn it did suck to be broke...or i would of owned it....I bought a platinum xr9s and that was my fund money for a new gun...
Congratulations on the score, sounds like you got a pretty good deal on it. I still have to get it on my state's handgun roster before I can close the deal. Stupid MD gun laws!

There's an XR45 on Gun Auction, opening bid is $800, no reserve.

http://www.gunauction.com/buy/13981118/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service