I know XR45's are hard to come by these days, but does anyone know where I can get one?

Views: 2940

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm on it, thanks for the tip! I found a transfer dealer who'll hold on to it for me until I get it on the MD Handgun Roster and legally take possession.

Lucky fellow.

Nate Swails said:

I'm on it, thanks for the tip! I found a transfer dealer who'll hold on to it for me until I get it on the MD Handgun Roster and legally take possession.

Now I don't feel so bad for snagging the other one!

Brian

Nate Swails said:

Well Brian you have any red or green grips? :)
No. I tried to order some before the buyout, but they had sold out already.

I may have found the last unsold .45 out in the wild.

Would you believe the dealer is named Bobal and he got into the business just to sell Boberg pistols? He is in Las Vegas. I have spend considerable time talking with him on numerous occasions and he strikes me as a top-notch guy.

Here is his website with his contact information. Despite the website, I think all he has left in inventory, other than his personal onyx 9 is one or two .45's.

http://www.jbarmme.com/

Post back if you buy, I'm betting it won't last a week.

I'm not part of this transaction, just helping you guys find it and helping him clear his inventory.

Perhaps someone can help me by providing some basic Boberg information. When the company was still Boberg, I purchased an SR9-LPlatinum and joined this forum. I love the pistol, but, having been away from the forum for quite some time, sees like my account got deleted along the way. So! Here I am again! Hello all!

I know my questions are not necessarily related to the thread here, but - can anyone tell me if Bond Arms honors the Boberg warranty? Do they service the pistols? Spare parts?

Could someone direct me to the right thread to find all this info out? Would really help this old guy. Thanx, Rich

I don't know about warranty, but go to http://bondbullpup.com and there's a customer service form link at the bottom of the page. - Nate

Ha! beat me to it by half a minute.

Nate, was that you that won the XR45 auction? I can't believe it sold for as little as it did.

Yep, what a deal!

Congrats, that was a score.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service