Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Couple hundo more than the 899 that we heard was going to be asking price. GL

What do we think about the new coating Bond brags about.  At what cost will Boberg fans have to forego in order to update parts if in fact they will work with Boberg components?

I sent my Boberg to Bond Arms to see if they could fix the live-round ejections and replace my cracked unlock block, and they sent it back within three weeks. They replaced the unlock block and the barrel with the new coated parts, and replaced the tongs, under the warranty. Mine is the first Boberg to have the coated parts installed.

I'm very impressed with the quick service, especially when they're working to get the Bullpup out the door. And for a gun I didn't buy from them.

I didn't see an initial improvement with the ammo I usually use, so they've suggested I stick with WWB and Critical Defense, and that function will improve once I've put more rounds through it with the new parts.

John s neska said:

What do we think about the new coating Bond brags about.  At what cost will Boberg fans have to forego in order to update parts if in fact they will work with Boberg components?

Awsome Mollie !  Sounds like good news all around.  I will rest well tonight.  Thank you for the update.

I'll keep you posted on how it goes with the new parts.

Mollie, did they return the original barrel? Just curious.

Mollie said:

I sent my Boberg to Bond Arms to see if they could fix the live-round ejections and replace my cracked unlock block, and they sent it back within three weeks. They replaced the unlock block and the barrel with the new coated parts, and replaced the tongs, under the warranty. Mine is the first Boberg to have the coated parts installed.

I'm very impressed with the quick service, especially when they're working to get the Bullpup out the door. And for a gun I didn't buy from them.

I didn't see an initial improvement with the ammo I usually use, so they've suggested I stick with WWB and Critical Defense, and that function will improve once I've put more rounds through it with the new parts.

John s neska said:

Jamie,
No. I asked if I could keep the old one, but they said I would have to pay for the new barrel if I kept the old one. They also said they were going to coat my old barrel. Guess they'll re-use it.
Mollie

Thanks Mollie.  Did they quote you a price for the barrel by any chance?

In fact,

Has anyone seen a price list of any kind from Bond regarding parts for anything related to the gun - regardless of whether original or new bullpup?

The numbers that have been thrown around at the 2016 and 2017 Shot Shows are a bit confusing and I don't think the numbers that the Bond folks have quoted as the price of the original Boberg was too well researched. Doesn't really matter, I'm simply interested in what parts will cost. I filled out the form on the Bond website regarding already owning a Boberg and asked the question directly to them w/o any reply. They will sell me a derringer though.

I think so, but it was over the phone and I'm not sure I remember the correct amount. If you have questions, I'd suggest calling them.

Jamie said:

In fact,

Has anyone seen a price list of any kind from Bond regarding parts for anything related to the gun - regardless of whether original or new bullpup?

The numbers that have been thrown around at the 2016 and 2017 Shot Shows are a bit confusing and I don't think the numbers that the Bond folks have quoted as the price of the original Boberg was too well researched. Doesn't really matter, I'm simply interested in what parts will cost. I filled out the form on the Bond website regarding already owning a Boberg and asked the question directly to them w/o any reply. They will sell me a derringer though.

Good advice. I'm just not interested in their derringers and every time I have contacted them electronically, I end up getting information on the derringers with nothing regarding the bullpup.

Mollie said:

I think so, but it was over the phone and I'm not sure I remember the correct amount. If you have questions, I'd suggest calling them.

Jamie said:

In fact,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

John s neska replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 24
Luke Gardner replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18
Vern replied to Vern's discussion Bond XR9-L
Nov 18
Brian Hunt shared a profile on Facebook