I have asked about my numbers in prior post but have yet to have any luck in regards to any feedback and was hoping Mark would have some insight but maybe he doesn't want to make any assertions with out knowing all the facts history, care etc ect ... ? Just to be clear .... I understand that every pistol stands on its own and has its own inherit problems and there are no guarantees in this world. So again not knowing all the details and with my limited knowledge from what I understand is that Arne Boberg not having endless funds had to create this design through trial and error and along the way through numerous lessons learned it got better and better. Yes ? So where is the sweet spot to where a lot of the original issues where worked out ? Don't we need to know to make sure that we are not missing any important milestones / upgrades that should be applied to our pistols for two reasons, first to depend our lives second to combat all the negative media that finds its way out there that hurts this uniquely designed firearm in regards to its value and future. Thanks in advance Jeremy

Views: 113

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you put a few hundred rounds through each pistol, you'll know what, if any, the problems are.
Thank you Mollie...good point. Again does anyone want comment on their numbers with a brief description of lessons learned and upgrades made or hopefully not needed at a certain point?

The XR9s that I have shot the most is #360 and has had no updates and I have had no troubles with it.

The numbers you have are fairly late in the series and I would not worry about them.  I doubt that there were many if any updates past your guns.  JMO

Good luck with them.

Jeremy Laughridge said:

Thank you Mollie...good point. Again does anyone want comment on their numbers with a brief description of lessons learned and upgrades made or hopefully not needed at a certain point?
Thank you Bob....thank you so much! that was exactly the kind of feedback I was looking for and I would imagine others too will appreciate. Best Jeremy

My XR9S has 1150 rounds through it.  Followed the accepted ammo very closely.  No problems with ammo.  Had pin #37 just ahead of rear site shift to right side maybe 3/16 of an inch.  Bond replaced and said pin was never locked in place.

All is good. Wonderful handgun.   Ser # 020##

Get out and shoot shoot shoot.  Its not that practice makes you perfect,  Its Perfect Practice that makes you Perfect..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service