They described the colors they say they have as all black, matte silver, and shiny nickle. Wished I'd heard about this before the red and blue frames were gone!

bRIAN

Many of you have been patiently (or impatiently) waiting for the release of the Bond Arms BullPup...

To give you an update, we are within about 3-5 weeks of starting to ship the first BullPups. (maybe sooner)

BUT, before we do, we are going to offer you an opportunity to purchase one of the last of only 262 197 Boberg XR9S that will ever be made.

These Bobergs are what we received when we purchased the company, once these are gone there will never be another Boberg XR9S sold.

This is an extremely small number of guns with Boberg’s original serial numbers on them.

(These will be collector items)

The only thing we added was Bond Arms Granbury, TX under the Boberg name on the frame (required by law since we now own them).

AND we replaced the barrel and unlock block with the BullPup’s coated barrel and unlock block.  This was done to eliminate the black gooey anti-seize grease that Boberg used. This greatly enhances the performance of the gun.

We have several different colors of frames to choose from in limited numbers, so once a color is gone, it’s gone. 

(Red and Blue Frames are now sold out)

These will be collector items, so don’t miss out on this Special Offer.

Call 817-573-4445 and place your order now so you don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity….

or email us at customerservice@bondarms.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One other bonus we would like to tell you about:

When the Bullpup launches we will only be selling 150 per month 
at $977 MSRP. (we are now taking orders)

If you are a current Bond Arms owner, or you purchase one of the 

"Last Of The Bobergs" 

You will have the first opportunity to buy a Bond Bullpup.

We already have over 10,000++ people who are waiting for one.

Don’t Hesitate!! Once we let this news out about the Bullpup gun, we will be extremely backordered… 

The Last of the Bobergs” 

will be sold at the original Boberg price of: $1,300

Call 817-573-4445 and place your order now so you don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity….

or email us at customerservice@bondarms.com

Thanks,

Gordon Bond

President Bond Arms Inc.

Views: 1828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That would be great! I much prefer the XR45 over the XR9, and would love to get it working.

Mollie, I guess that I must be dense, how is it possible to get an LRE without racking the slide?

Or is it that the round is not ejecting? I am confusled.

Well, for what it's worth, I'd be in to get a new insert block for my .45. She shoots very nicely now save for the occasional LRE, which I must say does seem to occur with less and less frequency.

Mark Dante said:

i am at this time trying to get a batch of insert blocks manufactured by the folks that cut them for us at Boberg...

they are a good bunch and might accommodate. i will of course keep folks posted!

Mrtee,
When an empty round is ejected and the tongs pull a new round from the magazine, the new round sometimes flies out of the ejection port before the slide returns to battery. That leaves the chamber empty.

mrtee said:

Mollie, I guess that I must be dense, how is it possible to get an LRE without racking the slide?

Ahh, I now understand.

firearm goes off, slide moves rearward ejecting shell, as empty case is hitting the ejector, the new round is being delivered out of the tongs, up into the two extractors (fixed and external)

the round seats up into its proper position, then is released by the fixed extractor, and exits the system, leaving it uncharged.

Mollie said:

Mrtee,
When an empty round is ejected and the tongs pull a new round from the magazine, the new round sometimes flies out of the ejection port before the slide returns to battery. That leaves the chamber empty.

mrtee said:

Thanks Mark. That would not be good and requires an engineer to figure out a fix for it. 

What about using some Loctite on the magazine release plate retention screw? The screw loosened on mine and the spring fell out. 

yes sir, use blue locktight on it. even a tiny tin dab under the spring plate helps. make sure the threads and plate are well "de-oiled"!

we figured out the fix for the LRE's using video shot at 4,000 frames a second! the engineers scratched their heads over it for YEARS. not to mention the mars gun and their attempt at it...

took a "TV guy" to get it...

Mark is there a video for us?

I have some Bobergs. The one I am actually using behaves just like a Boberg.

I was/am considering buying a Bond Bullpup to fix the issues with the Bobergs. I communicated with them and the response I got was that the only significant difference was the coating on the barrel and the associated piece. Then I read in this thread about the fix for the Duhh problem (example, slapping your self in the forehead, and exclaiming you could have had a pellet gun). Hopefully it could also tame the brass going <= 40 feet in random directions. Does anyone know how much that fixed fixed extractor improves things. I would like to reload, but searching for the brass (and the percent found) makes reloading problematic.

From exchanges, it appears that Bond will provide eventually updates to the barrel/locking lug issue and associated extractor. Cost unknown. Apparently at least one person posting here has been able to exchange these parts for coated versions (I believe without charge).

Drawing on the combined knowledge of us owners (including an owner named Mark - hint hint), does it make sense to buy a Bullpup rather than getting updates to existing SR9s's. Are there any additional useful updates built into the Bullpup that could not be fixed if we returned an SR9s for updates?

while getting "boberged" can be remedied, the pistol is always going to toss the brass the way it does. i would not hope for too many spent cases in good enough condition to make them worth your time. just the nature of the beast.

the modified fixed extractor is a MUST. unless the pistol is going to be used for range and plinking. it should significantly increase the resell value of any "shooter"

even though i have several XR's... i will be buying a bond bullpup once they start rollin out. the pistol design is too good to walk away from, and all of bond's stuff looks damn nice.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

genji posted discussions
Jul 24

© 2017   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service