Bond Arms, Inc. is excited to announce it has purchased the assets and product lines of Boberg Arms Corporation located in St. Paul, Minnesota.

Boberg Arms is the pioneering developer of compact and concealable, full-power semi-auto handguns featuring a unique, patented rear-feed system.

Bond Arms, of Granbury, Texas, is the industry leader manufacturing the smallest, most powerful and best built personal protection handguns.

The Boberg-designed bullpup semi-auto pistol is a perfect fit in the Bond Arms product line of precision- engineered, quality-constructed compact personal firearms. This acquisition is effective immediately and includes a transition period that may temporarily affect the ability of current Boberg Arms owners to receive quick warranty service if needed.

Boberg Arms will be relocating its manufacturing from St. Paul, MN to Granbury, TX over the next several months. It can be expected that in early January 2016, Bond Arms will begin servicing and supporting all current Boberg firearms. Also, during the first quarter of 2016 Bond Arms is expected to begin refining and building the next generation of these bullpup pistols under the Bond Arms name, on a limited basis at its Texas facility.

Customers of both companies are encouraged to follow the transition process on their respective current Facebook pages, and post any questions you may have there as well. This is also where we will announce when pre-orders for these next- generation Bond Arms bullpup semi-auto pistols can be placed, so stay tuned! --

thanks for everything folks!
~md

Views: 7055

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

we wish we could take care of the orders that folks tried to make after we had shut down, but there is little one can do when someone wants to borrow a cup of sugar... AFTER the movers have already left!

there are several customers that have purchased them through their local gun shop  as well as mail order through wisconsin arms (wisconsinarms@gmail.com)

if i hear of other sources i will post em on the forum!

Mark Prevost said:

Yesterday I tried to buy 2 mags for my XR9-L and was told I was unable to do so because of this transition. Sad, sad, sad.  It's not a good day in America when you can't buy magazines for your guns from the manufacturer.  I hope for better days ahead and wish the best to all the Boberg Arms family.

Leigh Rich said:

Sad to hear as it will never be the same company. I will miss this board. Bond Arms makes very quality derringer. The best in the industry. Bond Arms has good customer service. Maybe Mark has something new planned?

i am with Coonan Inc now, building the awesome .357 magnum 1911! Bond Arms will take care of folks real proper!

Thanks for the tip Mark.  Just sent them an email.

Mark Dante said:

we wish we could take care of the orders that folks tried to make after we had shut down, but there is little one can do when someone wants to borrow a cup of sugar... AFTER the movers have already left!

there are several customers that have purchased them through their local gun shop  as well as mail order through wisconsin arms (wisconsinarms@gmail.com)

if i hear of other sources i will post em on the forum!

Mark Prevost said:

Yesterday I tried to buy 2 mags for my XR9-L and was told I was unable to do so because of this transition. Sad, sad, sad.  It's not a good day in America when you can't buy magazines for your guns from the manufacturer.  I hope for better days ahead and wish the best to all the Boberg Arms family.

you bet mark! i will continue to help folks hunt down things as needed in any way i can!

they run out of a small place out in the middle of nowhere and are feeling pretty high-tech that they have an email addy! so things run a bit slow but they are good folks!

From what I hear, those 1911s will soon be in a more traditional caliber too.  Good luck at Coonan Mark 

Mark Dante said:

Leigh Rich said:

Sad to hear as it will never be the same company. I will miss this board. Bond Arms makes very quality derringer. The best in the industry. Bond Arms has good customer service. Maybe Mark has something new planned?

i am with Coonan Inc now, building the awesome .357 magnum 1911! Bond Arms will take care of folks real proper!

thank you bruce!

Bruce said:

From what I hear, those 1911s will soon be in a more traditional caliber too.  Good luck at Coonan Mark 

Mark Dante said:

Leigh Rich said:

That is good to hear Mark.  I own two Coonans and both function perfect.

By the way, they really are not 1911's in the traditional sense are they?

By Ernie..has been a fun ride..may god bless.

While sad that the BA met with struggles... it does seem that Bond is the right kind of company to take up the reigns.  I look forward to seeing how they progress. 

Just to make it COMPLETELY CLEAR:

GONRA wonders if Mark Dante or Leigh Rich went to verk for Coonan Arms?

i did, sir

GONRA; said:

Just to make it COMPLETELY CLEAR:

GONRA wonders if Mark Dante or Leigh Rich went to verk for Coonan Arms?

not in the traditional sense but that is really what sets them apart (and above) from the typical 1911 (of which i have carried on my hip since i was 18)

coonan builds 'em with an external extractor, which is good for the shooter and the smith! a linkless barrel that helps with accuracy and simplifies the deadly feed ramp to barrel specs that have to be SPOT ON for a typical 1911 to function well, and a pivoting trigger that really elevates the feel and pull of the 1911 trigger pull...

ad to that the shear awesomeness of a .357 mag semi auto and it is an incredible sidearm, be it hunting, the gun range or on the belt as an edc... i am fortunate enough to be able to shoot them throughout the day, just about every day and i will never get tired of it... just like the XR's!

Bob Cohee said:

That is good to hear Mark.  I own two Coonans and both function perfect.

By the way, they really are not 1911's in the traditional sense are they?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service