729 - nickle/chrome satin sheen finish frame, satin finished natural stainless steel slide

Views: 286

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2454 - silver anodized frame, satin finished natural stainless steel slide

2474 - black anodized frame, satin finished natural stainless steel slide

All barrels and lock blocks are marked as coated.

Does it eject live rounds?

Brian; I assume you purchased these?  Interesting there are 2 high ser #. and one low ser#

I have not had time to get one to the range. I just got them.

Yes, I got all three. I'm insane, and I have a Bullpup on order. I was told they were making these from what pieces they had left over. I wonder if the nickle/chrome finish was an experiment of Bond or Boberg?

Do you know if these barrels and lock blocks are available for sale for our original XR's? Both in 9 and 45?

No, you'd have to consult Bond Arms about that.

S00729

holy crap thats an old frame.

it would be interesting to get a range report on the new "coated" barrel and unlock block. a 200 round non-stop run would be very cool to try out! 

When the unlock block in my XR9S cracked, Bond replaced the unlock block and barrel with the new coated parts (at no cost!).  They functioned as well as the original parts, with no LPS.

I have been very impressed with Bond's customer service.

they are a GREAT bunch of folks down there!

Mollie said:

When the unlock block in my XR9S cracked, Bond replaced the unlock block and barrel with the new coated parts (at no cost!).  They functioned as well as the original parts, with no LPS.

I have been very impressed with Bond's customer service.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service