In the past two weeks Rohrbaugh has ceased operations and put the phones on voice mail.

Sounds like Remington is buying them out and moving the operation down to North Caralina.  The whole thing sounds like a fire sale to me.

Anyone from Long Island here that knows what is going on?

Views: 4406

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I already looked through that site.  I think they want you to join to receive the journal.  Thanks.

GONRA; said:

GONRA hasn't be able to figger this out.  

You guys with much better computer skills - try

www.cartridgecollectors.org   and see if you can dig out any "on line" stuff.   Good Luck!

GONRA suggests you MIGHT be able to purchase a copy of the actual journal issue. 

Its all COPYWRITED or I would just got to Staples and runoff a Free Copy for ya'll....

Does anyone know we're I can get a recoil spring and guidrod for my rohrbaugh mine has broke

Better get them while you can.  Not sure if you are SOL on the guide rod if the inner doesn't fix your issue.

https://www.gunsprings.com/index.cfm?page=items&cID=1&mID=215

Randy said:

Does anyone know we're I can get a recoil spring and guidrod for my rohrbaugh mine has broke

Remington has contracted with Williams Gun Sight to do their warranty work on the Rohrbaughs.  Supposedly there were lots of parts.

The contact info is 

Williams Gun Sight inc
800-530-9028
PO Box 329 Davison MI 48423

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service