Mark Dante's Comments

Comment Wall (4 comments)

You need to be a member of Boberg Arms | XR9-S | Power. Performance. Prestige. to add comments!

Join Boberg Arms | XR9-S | Power. Performance. Prestige.

At 5:04pm on May 24, 2018, Caroline L'huillier said…

Hey Mark, thanks for the add. Sure am glad to get into this group. I have a few bobergs and really like carrying the S. I haven't tried carrying the L mainly because I don't have a decent holster, but I haven't looked real hard yet, either.

Buying a BullPup9 started this whole thing and now I have that BullPup9, an onyx and platinum S, An onyx L and a 45S. But that's it. Seriously.

I'll be adding pictures soon so stand by.

One question I have is does anyone have any colored grips they'd like to sell? 

Btw, I'm from New Orleans, LA.

ttyl

caroline

At 5:11pm on January 20, 2018, Major Johnson said…

Luke, I use FL on everything and Its the best I've found. I inadvertently tried the experiment of using FL without LPS on the unlock block and lug because I simply forgot to re-apply the LPS after a complete FL application. That being said, my best guess is that the LPS is still superior, so if you have it, use it. The only situation where I would choose to omit the LPS would be if I was anticipating a very dirty, dusty environment where the LPS will hold abrasive contaminants but the FL does not seem to hold anything.

At 3:18pm on November 24, 2014, Scott Rosen said…

Thanks. Smelled like one!  

Happy Holiday. 

At 10:43pm on July 10, 2014, mikedoh said…
Thanks for the welcome, Mark. I should be receiving my xr9-s standard early next week.
Mike

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service