Major Johnson's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not researched it in detail, but I was under the impression it was NP3, or at…"

Major Johnson replied Jan 20 to lps all purpouse anti-seize...ALTERNATIVE

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"Luke, I use FL on everything and Its the best I've found. I inadvertently tried the…"

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"Yes, you can freely mix the various forms of froglube, just don't mix them with petr…"

9 Jan 20
Reply by Major Johnson

"Bob, We are in complete agreement. My issue with the back strap is to solve the trig…"

Major Johnson replied Apr 4, 2017 to Bond XR9-L

25 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by John s neska

"Just out of curiosity, Bob, what aspects of the 45 do you think need re-design. If I…"

Major Johnson replied Apr 3, 2017 to Bond XR9-L

25 Nov 24, 2017
Reply by John s neska

"Vern, I'm interested in this project. I sent you a friend request. Let's discuss."

Major Johnson replied Mar 18, 2017 to Hand Grips

11 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Vern

"Mark, I think I speak for many of us when I say your warnings are well considered an…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 23, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"Mark, So for those of us with the .45, is there any way to perform the correct modif…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 23, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"If I owned THAT particular pistol, I would feel the same way. My Boberg however is m…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 22, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

"I think he means before and after modification of the extractor. Has anyone perform…"

Major Johnson replied Feb 22, 2017 to If you own a Boberg, you can pre-order a Bond Bullpup

94 Jul 3, 2017
Reply by Bob Cohee

RSS

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service