Does anyone on here have a Bond Bullpup?  How does it compare to the XR9?  Any issues?

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was really hoping we would hear from someone.  Wonderful this site is alive again.

GONRA's  having a hellave tyme with this website.  

(Website's probably Just FIne  - any Problems refect on Me rather than  Bond.)

My BondBullPup9 looks like a tool room job -- just like my orignal Boberg.   

Only shot a few rounds thru my Bond BullPup9 - months ago.    Functioned Just Fine.

>>>   Wish Bond would make a .45 ACP Bond BullPup45!!!  /p>

GONRA,

Thanks for the feedback.  Why only a few rounds?  How many is a few?

Mollie

What do you mean tool room job?  Finnish?

GONRA's 9mm and .45 ACP Bobergs and my Bond Bullpup9 all look like "tool room jobs".

Parts are closely fitted.  Any more and things would bind up. Can't ask for more than that!

(Check out other auto pistol websites to see examples of Today' Crappy Machining....)

Only shootin' Winchester White Box in these per mfg. spec.  None of my Prize Winning Handloads.

3 more Totally Wierd items that won't get shot much for my "reference collection".

Hey Mollie,

I just picked one up yesterday, but haven't shot it yet. It looks good, real good with the rosewood handles. It's slightly fuller in the hand with those and just al little slippery, I may have to rough them up a little. They still have the same mag floor plate that is just not quite a full purchase for that little pinky. I hope they make an extended floor plate or a +1 mag. I'm looking forward to the no anti seize lube with the coated barrel and unlock block. 

Thanks!  Let us know how it does.

Mollie

Larry said:

Hey Mollie,

I just picked one up yesterday, but haven't shot it yet. It looks good, real good with the rosewood handles. It's slightly fuller in the hand with those and just al little slippery, I may have to rough them up a little. They still have the same mag floor plate that is just not quite a full purchase for that little pinky. I hope they make an extended floor plate or a +1 mag. I'm looking forward to the no anti seize lube with the coated barrel and unlock block. 

they had a REAL NICE extended floor plate at the NRA show last week...

i have removed the slight "flip" on all of my magazine floor plates. this gives the shape of the combined front strap and floor plate a nice "straight" line, like the front strap of a 1911.

it makes it much easier to index my pinky under the magazine with my other three fingers equally spaced on the grip.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

MOST XR9 ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 2 WEEKS!

The Bond Arms Bullpup Coming soon!

Latest Activity

Jeremy Laughridge replied to Jeremy Laughridge's discussion Anti-seize Pic Needed
yesterday
Bob Cohee replied to Jeremy Laughridge's discussion Anti-seize Pic Needed
yesterday
Jeremy Laughridge posted a discussion
Friday
Mark Dante replied to Brian Hunt's discussion Three transitional Bondbergs
Thursday
FSDG is now a member of Boberg Arms | XR9-S | Power. Performance. Prestige.
Jun 11
Tony Smith is now a member of Boberg Arms | XR9-S | Power. Performance. Prestige.
May 31
Mark Dante posted a discussion
May 31
Caroline L'huillier left a comment for Mark Dante
May 24
Mark Dante left a comment for Caroline L'huillier
May 22
Mark Dante posted a discussion
May 22
Profile IconCaroline L'huillier and James Bobal joined Boberg Arms | XR9-S | Power. Performance. Prestige.
May 22
Mark Dante replied to Mollie's discussion Bond Bullpup owners?
May 10

© 2018   Created by Blaine Glynn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service